Below is an infographic for the month of November showing HAWC's Call Center Data such as the number of incoming calls per day, length of call, reason for call, etc. For the graph showing 93% of calls completed, this means that 93% of the time, the call ended by the call center staff (i.e. the remaining 7% was ended by the caller).
To see HAWC's Call Center Data by the month you can click here.
Comments are closed.