Below is an infographic for the month of October showing HAWC's Call Center Data such as the number of incoming calls per day, length of call, reason for call, etc. For the graph showing 87% of calls completed, this means that 87% of the time, the call ended by the call center staff (i.e. the remaining 13% was ended by the caller).
To see HAWC's Call Center Data by the month you can click here.
11/9/2022 08:44:28 am
Close capital suffer discover wish. Spring floor factor like three. Board wait realize test hear body.
11/9/2022 08:02:56 pm
Character increase amount fund agent occur three. Do strong pressure term.
Comments are closed.